miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

XOOWMAGAZINE29 P271 #xoowphoto EDUARDO ALVARADO





Born and raised in Mexico City, my inborn love of travel and sense of wonder of discovering new places led me to head out into the world. After living in Toronto and Barcelona I moved to the Riviera Maya in Mexico, where I spent four years on the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean sea photographing weddings. Combining my love of travel and curiosity of exploring, I focus my work on destination weddings, editorial photography and capturing the stories and emotions of the people and places I visit with my lens. I split my time between Mexico City and the Rivera Maya as well as traveling to whatever destination my work takes me to. I’ve created this blog to show and share my photography, my travels and the often overlooked curiosities of life that are in front of us every day.